KATSANA® rejoices at the win of the year, Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd (SESB), as the fleet management solution provider. This partnership carries the objective of the digitalization of SESB’s fleet business operations.
Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd (SESB), is a state-owned electrical company that generates, transmits, and distributes electricity mainly in the state of Sabah and the Federal Territory of Labuan. It supplies electricity to over 413,983 customers distributed over a wide area of 74,000 km2. Domestic customers take up about 82.8% of the group consuming only 28.8% of the power generated.
SESB has over 2,300 employees to run operations to supply and distribute electricity. Their main stakeholders are Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) (80%) and the Government of Sabah (20%).
As Malaysia prepares to embrace Industry Revolution 4.0, SESB looks to enhance the operational efficiency of fleet vehicle/mobile assets with a Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management System. Their objective is to
- To efficiently manage and track vehicles
- Reduce cost and streamline operations
- Manage fleet operations with real-time data and insights of drivers, vehicles, and goods
- Staying on top of vehicle service and maintenance
- Ensure efficient fuel consumption of fleet vehicles
Are you looking to digitalize your fleet operations? Connect with us today!