We are committed to delivering you with the highest quality GPS Tracking system, both hardware and software in Malaysia and the world.
Limited Hardware Warranty
This KATSANA Holdings Sdn Bhd (hereinafter KATSANA) product warranty extends to the original purchaser with hardware installed on the original vehicle it is intended to. Original purchaser must fill the warranty information card and send it to KATSANA upon purchase.
KATSANA warrants all electronic hardware products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from date of sale. If KATSANA receives notice of such defects during the warranty period, KATSANA will, at its option, either repair or replace products, when proved to be defective.
Should KATSANA be unable to repair or replace the product within a reasonable amount of time, the customer’s alternate remedy shall be a refund of the purchase price upon return of the product to KATSANA. This warranty gives the customer specific legal rights. Other rights, which vary from state to state or province to province, may be available.
The above warranty shall not apply to defects resulting from:
- A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from normal wear and tear, improper installation, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration. unauthorized modification, and operation outside of the environmental specifications for the product.
- B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material.
- C. Accessories, connected materials and products, or related products not manufactured by KATSANA.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
Filing a Claim
KATSANA will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure.
To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
- 1. The sales receipt or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
- 2. A description of the problem.
- 3. Delivery of the product or the defective part, carefully packed and insured to KATSANA Sdn Bhd.
KATSANA MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EX- PRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT. KATSANA SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL KATSANA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
© Copyright 2014-2017 KATSANA HOLDINGS SDN BHD.