and its subsidiaries
KATSANA policies are based on three important pillars which all are critical in determining the success of the company, our employees and our customers.
- Our customers are the reason of our existence. The level of satisfaction of our customers determines our past, present and future success;
- Our employees are our family, everyone plays a crucial role in determining the success of the company. They represent the knowledge and skills of our organization. The level of satisfaction of every employee is key for the development of this knowledge, skills, capability and experience that bolsters our success;
- Our profitability is, as with all commercial organizations, an important condition of our existence. The degree of profitability determines the satisfaction of our shareholder and thus for our continuity. It gives us the opportunity to invest in people, resources and products.
To stay successful within our company, we constantly aim to improve our business processes and products to meet, or exceed market needs and quality standards. To achieve this, the management of Pixelated stated that
- Business processes and responsibilities are clear and unambiguous at all times. We aim to further strengthen our professionalism through certifications to quatify our quality and capability.
- Protection and improvement of physical and mental health, safety and security of our family at all times.
- Aim to fulfill customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- Disruptions are bound to happen, yet we will plan, respond and recover from any emergency and crisis in a transparent, orderly and with best-interest of our customers and organization.
- Impact on environment to be minimized through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste.
- We will apply our technical skiils to all QHSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products;
- Communication is open and transparent with stakeholders to ensure an understanding of our QHSE policies, standards, programs and performance;
- Improvement of our performance on issues relevant to our stakeholders that are of global concern and on which we can have a n impact, and share with them our knowledge of successful QHSE programs and initiatives.
This Policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing suitability. The commitments listed are in addition to our basic obligation to comply with Pixelated standards, as well as all applicable laws and regulations where we operate. This is critical to our business success because it allows us to systematically minimize all losses and adds value for all our stakeholders.
Syed Ahmad Fuqaha,