Mitsubishi Lancer and EvoX are known for their aggressive styling and a splendid drivability.
In Malaysia, Mitsubishi Lancer is marketed as Lancer GT which is powered by a 4B11, 2.0-litre DOHC/MIVEC engine which outputs 157hb (117kW). The transmission is a 6-speed CVT gearbox with paddle shifters or as Top Gear would call it, ‘floppy paddles’.
Being good looking and rather manly (especially when the owner soups up the bodykit to imitate the sporty EvoX), we often receive requests from Lancer owners to protect, monitor and track their vehicles using Katsana GPS Tracking System.
Common GPS trackers can only be installed within the dashboard. Katsana GPS Tracker can be installed anywhere within your car.
How to install Katsana GPS tracking device onto a Lancer/EvoX?
Installation of Katsana GPS Tracker is fairly straightforward and easy. Simply power it up with a 12V (or 24V) DC constant power, this device will switch on automatically and start tracking your vehicle straightaway.
Compared to other GPS Tracking system that will definitely void the warranty of your Mitsubishi Lancer / EvoX, Katsana GPS tracking device is perfectly safe due to the reasons below. Plus, you can also hide it anywhere that you desire within the car.
- Katsana would only need a constant 12V (DC) power input from your vehicle. The ground cable can be tapped onto the vehicle’s chasis.
- Katsana trackers do not require you to cut vehicle wires.
- Katsana tracking device does not require you to create relays/tap into vehicle ECU/fuelling system. Typical GPS trackers in Malaysia that do all this will definitely void vehicle warranty.
- Katsana GPS tracker can be hidden anywhere within the vehicle because you only need to power it up with 12VDC. You can hide Katsana tracker at the back, within the vehicle C-Pillar section, within the door, or any place that you can imagine. Common China-made GPS trackers are often installed at the same place, which is under the dashboard. This makes it easy for thief to locate and get rid of it.
- Katsana GPS Tracker is weatherproof. Have we told you that our tracker is IP67 rated, meaning it can be dropped into 1 meter deep of water?