By default, KATSANA will notify users whenever the vehicle battery is low or suddenly drops beyond a safe threshold.
The notification is sent through Email and SMS, based on the user’s profile information.
Configuring Low battery alert for each vehicle
The Low/depleted battery alert can be configured by editing the vehicle profile information. To do so, please follow these steps:
- 1. Login to the KATSANA GPS Tracking platform, https://my.katsana.com.
- 2. Go to the Vehicle tab
- 3. Click on Edit button in the vehicle list
- 4. In this example, we are editing the alert preference for vehicle WXX 9888. Note: Edit button is only available for vehicle Owners. If you are a secondary owner, you will not be able to see this edit button.
- 5. Go to the Notifications tab, as shown in the picture below.
- 6. In the tab, you will be able to configure alerts for Inactive vehicle – Vehicle that has not moved for a few days and Low battery alert – Notification when a low battery or sudden drop of battery is detected.