About the Job
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Experience: 1-3 years
Answerable to: Marketing Manager, Marketing Department
Mode: Full time
This position is under KATSANA Fleet Services Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of KATSANA Holdings Sdn Bhd.
KATSANA is a transportation technology startup with a mission to modernise fleet management operations for enterprises. We believe that enterprises are able to unlock new levels of productivity & efficiency through actionable insights of day-to-day operations, automating performance reporting and utilising latest internet-of-things sensors.
As a Visual Graphic Designer (1-3 years of experience), you will be responsible for the design and maintenance of a broad range of graphic and marketing materials to support KATSANA products, branding, website images, campaigns and social media accounts. Working closely with Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to work across many groups including Product Vision, Marketing & Sales to support our business strategies and goals.
You are expected to:
- Create, design and revise corporate graphics while maintaining a consistent brand identity
- Work collaboratively with other departments including Product Vision, Marketing & Sales to provide impactful graphic design that accurately reflect KATSANA brand
- Design and/or refine product and corporate materials (brochures, product sheets, templates, etc)
- Design sales and marketing materials (flyers, brochures, posters, print and online advertisements, OOH advertisements, trade show collateral)
- Design graphics for website content and social media platforms
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in Sketch program (OSX)
- Ability to distill complex ideas into simple designs
- Excellent graphic design and typography skills
- High level of attention to detail with a results-driven attitude
- Desire to be a team player and work in a collaborative environment
Submitting Job Application
To apply for this position, please submit the documents listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV or Resume
- Brief introduction of yourself and motivations to apply for this position
- Sample of works (Preferably in production site)
- Sketches if available
Your prospect to be chose for the interview & position increase if you are able to produce a short video of yourself in addition to the documents below. Please elaborate on your processes to come up with a design and improvements of the design after it has been released to production.
As a test to ensure only candidates with an eye for detail gets through (and you have read the entire listing), please let us know what you ate for breakfast.