About the Job
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Experience: 0-3 years in Sales and marketing activities, Freshies are encouraged to apply
Answerable to: Head of Sales, Sales Department
Mode: Full time, Salary with Commission
This position is under KATSANA Fleet Services Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of KATSANA Holdings Sdn Bhd.
KATSANA is a transportation technology startup with a mission to modernise fleet management operations for enterprises. We believe that enterprises are able to unlock new levels of productivity & efficiency through actionable insights of day-to-day operations, automating performance reporting and utilising latest internet-of-things sensors.
As a Sales Coordinator for Retail market, you will be leading a newly created sales unit for Consumer/Retail segment.
You are expected to:
- Solely responsible to grow revenue from this new Consumer/Retail market
- Mentor and train new Retail Sales personnel as the Retail Unit grows
- Own the entire sales cycle relevant for Consumer/Retail market, from lead creation to closing with support from leadership team
- Educate, identify and improve the value of Katsana product to Consumer/Retail market
- Plan, execute and monitor performance of new sales programs
- Develop and execute on creative strategies to build pipeline, accelerate sales cycles and optimize revenue
- Comfortable to travel and meet with potential channel partners
- 0-3 years of experience in sales and marketing activities. If you are fresh, we will look at your attitude, eagerness to learn from seasoned sales person in the team, and business acumen
- Good computer skills
- Proficiency in Malay or English, where ability to converse and write in Mandarin and Tamil will be valuable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. We will test your ability to initiate and hold conversations
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
Submitting Job Application
To apply for this position, please submit the documents listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CV or Resume
- Brief introduction of yourself and motivations to apply for this position
Your prospect to be chosen for the interview & position increase if you are able to produce a short video of yourself in addition to the documents above. Please elaborate on your past experience in sales & marketing industry, or relevant experience to highlight your strength to be the perfect person for the role.
As a test to ensure only candidates with an eye for detail gets through (and you have read the entire listing), please let us know what you ate for breakfast.