About the Job
Location: Remote working from Jakarta/Bandung, Indonesia.
Experience: 2-4 years professional experience in web application & software development
Answerable to: Head of Engineering, KATSANA Fleet Services
Mode: 2 years contract
This position is under KATSANA Fleet Services Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of KATSANA Holdings Sdn Bhd.
KATSANA is a transportation technology startup with a mission to modernise fleet management operations for enterprises. We believe that enterprises are able to unlock new levels of productivity & efficiency through actionable insights of day-to-day operations, automating performance reporting and utilising latest internet-of-things sensors.
KATSANA is growing fast in Malaysia and South-East Asia. We offer talents with exposure to numerous industries and enterprise solutions, we push talents to bring out the best in them, and we take pride in nurturing capable leaders for the society.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible in designing components, features and new platforms for exciting IoT services within Katsana product line. You are expected to implement complex features using modern frameworks and work with a fast growing team that is eager to make the world a greener place.
We are looking for for a Frontend Developer that is driven to make a difference.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be part of a global group of developers contributing to Katsana Internet-of-Things Platform.
You are expected to:
- Work seamlessly with product, engineering and project delivery departments including designers, back end, and QAs.
- Write modular and maintainable frontend codes using modern frameworks
- Come up with creative, outside-the-box solutions for complex problems
- Create the best possible user experience in our web applications
- Actively participate in writing unit tests, improving quality and performing code reviews
- Research new technology and design patterns in collaboration with fellow engineers, propose changes that bring both short term and long term benefits
- A degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 1-to-4 years of experience in building frontend software
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks, patterns and browser technologies
- Experience in building single page frontend applications
- Expertise in at least one modern JS framework (ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS, etc)
- Proficient knowledge of asynchronous request handling
- Experience working with REST APIs, GraphQL or similar APIs (Optional)
Submitting Job Application
To apply for this position, please submit the documents listed below to email@example.com
- CV or Resume
- Brief introduction of yourself and motivations to apply for this position
- Sample of works (Preferably in production site)
- LinkedIn and Github profile links
As a test to ensure only candidates with an eye for detail gets through (and you have read the entire listing), please let us know what is your favorite food.