About the Job
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Experience: At least 3 years professional experience in web application & software development
Answerable to: Head of Engineering, KATSANA Fleet Services
Mode: Full time
This position is under KATSANA Fleet Services Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of KATSANA Holdings Sdn Bhd.
KATSANA is a transportation technology startup with a mission to modernise fleet management operations for enterprises. We believe that enterprises are able to unlock new levels of productivity & efficiency through actionable insights of day-to-day operations, automating performance reporting and utilising latest internet-of-things sensors.
KATSANA is growing fast in Malaysia and South-East Asia. We offer talents with exposure to numerous industries and enterprise solutions, we push talents to bring out the best in them, and we take pride in nurturing capable leaders for the society.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible in designing components, features and new platforms for exciting IoT services within Katsana product line. You are expected to implement complex features using modern frameworks and work with a fast growing team that is eager to make the world a greener place.
We are looking for for a Frontend Developer that is driven to make a difference.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be part of a global group of developers contributing to Katsana Internet-of-Things Platform. You will be taking design ownership of the main Katsana.com websites and related web platforms.
You are expected to:
- Participate in a team of Head of Engineer, Backend Developer, Product Manager and Project Manager to design functional and intuitive UI & UX interfaces for Katsana Fleet Management Platform and related web platforms based on scheduled development tasks.
- Work closely with Project Manager, Product Manager and Head of Engineer to review/improve website performance based on prioritized tasks based on verified complains/feedback.
- Remain up-to-date on latest trends in web, mobile and general industry development
- Strong communication, documentation and organizational skills.
- Assist Engineer Team and Project Management Team in conceptual creation, brainstorming and production of the ideas.
- Manage requests and feedback from stakeholders
- Initiate team discussions involving development, deployment, performance, workflow and quality.
- This position require at least 3 years experience in Web design and Web development.
- Familiarity with Content Management System and blogging systems such as WordPress.
- Strong design portfolio that demonstrates solid UI skills with example of well-thought-out interactions and clear visuals for web interfaces.
- Ability to create HTML templates for large projects/redesigns and creation of standard code modules for those projects.
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with Source Control Management tools such as Git.
- Adherence to cross-browser and cross-platform testing.
Submitting Job Application
To apply for this position, please submit the documents listed below to email@example.com
- CV or Resume
- Brief introduction of yourself and motivations to apply for this position
- Sample of works (Preferably in production site)