About the Job
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Experience: 2-4 years professional experience in web application & software development
Answerable to: Head of Engineering, KATSANA Fleet Services
Mode: Full time position
This position is under KATSANA Fleet Services Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of KATSANA Holdings Sdn Bhd.
KATSANA is a technology startup with a mission to modernise industrial operations. We believe that enterprises are able to unlock new levels of productivity & efficiency through actionable insights of day-to-day operations, automating performance reporting and utilising latest internet-of-things sensors.
KATSANA is growing fast in Malaysia and South-East Asia. We offer talents with exposure to numerous industries and enterprise solutions, we push talents to bring out the best in them, and we take pride in nurturing capable leaders for the society.
As a Web Application Developer (with experience in Laravel), you will be part of a global group of developers contributing to the Katsana Internet-of-Things Platform.
You are expected to:
- Write secure, well documented, and maintainable code for KATSANA IoT Platform that connects physical IOT sensors
- Work closely with a cross functional team to introduce new features, APIs and interactions
- Design, launch and maintain features that will be used by numerous global enterprises
- Be active in code reviews and help guide product/software decisions
- Work closely with product team, engineering, and sales teams to implement features
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or related fields
- 2-4 years working experience in software development industries.
- Must have good knowledge with Software Architecture Design Patterns.
- Familiar with MySQL Database, Redis and PostgreSQL.
- High proficiency with Laravel PHP Framework including and not limited to Queues, Eloquent, Redis and Commands.
Good to have
- Familiar with messaging protocol technology is preferable.
- Abilities to work with byte code from IoT devices is a huge advantage.
- Frontend knowledge on Bootstrap 3, jQuery and Vue is a huge advantage.
Submitting Job Application
To apply for this position, please submit the documents listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV or Resume
- Brief introduction of yourself and motivations to apply for this position
- Sample of works (Preferably in production site)
- LinkedIn and Github profile links
As a test to ensure only candidates with an eye for detail gets through (and you have read the entire listing), please let us know if you know what crynobone is.