About the Job
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Experience: 3 years minimum
Answerable to: Product Manager, Product Vision Department
Mode: Full time
This position is under KATSANA Holdings Sdn Bhd.
KATSANA is a transportation technology startup with a mission to modernise fleet management operations for enterprises. We believe that enterprises are able to unlock new levels of productivity & efficiency through actionable insights of day-to-day operations, automating performance reporting and utilising latest internet-of-things sensors.
KATSANA is growing fast in Malaysia and South-East Asia. We offer talents with exposure to numerous industries and enterprise solutions, we push talents to bring out the best in them, and we take pride in nurturing capable leaders for the society.
As a Frontend UI/UX Designer, you will be taking design ownership of the main Katsana.com websites and related web platforms.
You are expected to:
- Participate in a team of Product managers and designers to design functional and beautiful UI & UX interfaces for GetDriveMark.com websites and related web platforms.
- No design is perfect. You are expected to continuously improve the websites to increase conversion and deliver & highlight product value propositions to visitors.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Product Analysts and Infrastructure Managers to review/improve website performance based on continuous monitoring of statistical data.
- Work closely with UI/UX consultants and design conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, user-flows, prototypes and actual design of our websites.
- Remain up-to-date on latest trends in web, mobile and general industry development.
- Strong communication, documentation and organizational skills.
- Understand and appreciate the importance of having functional, highly converting websites for company growth.
- Assist product managers in conceptual creation, brainstorming and production of the ideas.
- Manage requests and feedback from stakeholders
- Initiate team discussions involving development, deployment, performance, workflow and quality
- Liaise with UI/UX consultants to ensure active communications and best practices between frontend development and user experience.
This position require at least 3 years experience in Web design and Web development.
- Familiarity with Content Management System and blogging systems such as WordPress.
- Strong design portfolio that demonstrates solid UI skills with example of well-thought-out interactions and clear visuals for web interfaces.
- Ability to create HTML templates for large projects/redesigns and creation of standard code modules for those projects.
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with Source Control Management tools such as Git.
- Adherence to cross-browser and cross-platform testing.
Submitting Job Application
To apply for this position, please submit the documents listed below to email@example.com
- CV or Resume
- Brief introduction of yourself and motivations to apply for this position
- Sample of works (Preferably in production site)
- Sketches if available
Your prospect to be chose for the interview & position increase if you are able to produce a short video of yourself in addition to the documents below. Please elaborate on your processes to come up with a design and improvements of the design after it has been released to production.
As a test to ensure only candidates with an eye for detail gets through (and you have read the entire listing), please let us know your favorite car in the email.